- 2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- ( 4-serving size each) Jello lemon flavor instant pudding&pie filling
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- honey graham pie crust (6 ounces)
- tub (8 ounces) cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 1/2 c
- jet- puffed miniature marshmallows, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- cold milk
How to Make Triple layer lemon meringue pie
- 1Pour 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry puddling mixes and juice. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- 2Spread 1 1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust; set aside. Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir gently until well blended. Spread over pudding layer in crust. Place 2 cups of the marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl. Add 2 tablespoons milk; stir. Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until well blended. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until cooled. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over the pudding mixture.
- 3Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator Make 8 servings, 1 slice each.