Anthony Nicometi Jr
I Made this pie out of some remaining fresh fruit in my fridge and Some more fresh fruit (No Cans Here!) And this came out great!
I hope you enjoy!
1basic pie crust recipe (should make top & bottom crust)
2 cfrozen or fresh blueberrys
2 cfresh strawberries (quartered)
2 cfresh blackberries
1/4 tspvanilla extract
1/4 ccorn starch
1 Tbspcorn starch
How to Make Tri-Berry Pie
- Prepare the Filling, Combine Berries, Sugar, Corn Starch, Cinnamon & Vanilla in large mixing Bowl and Thoroughly combine,
- Take a Fork and Mash some of the Blackberries
(Not all, Just about half)
- Roll out your Pie Crust & Put into regulation Pie Plate. Fit and Crimp as desired.
- Place Your Filling into the crust with a Slotted spoon.
(There is going to be ALOT of liquid DO NOT DISCARD!!!!)
After Filling is evenly Distributed, Evenly spoon over the liquid over the berries until a little more than half full
(You should be left with 1 1/2 Tablespoons of liquid)
- Lattice your Pie Crust. Lay 4 Strips Vertical towards you on your pie.
Carefully lift up Strips 1 & 3 and put a strip Horizontal. Then carefully Lower strips.
Lift strips 2 & 4 and do the same.
Repeat until entire pie is latticed
- Place on a Cookie Sheet or Sheet Tray and place in a 375 degree oven for 28-32 Minutes
- Allow to cool at room temperature overnight and Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped Cream!