Toffee Bar Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgchocolate wafers, crushed
1 tspalmond extract
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 ptchocolate ice cream, softened
1 cpeanut butter chips
1 ptvanilla ice cream, softened
3toffee bars, chopped
2 csemisweet chocolate chips
1 cwhipping cream
How to Make Toffee Bar Pie
- In a medium bowl, place the crushed cookies, almond extract and melted butter, mix together.
- Press the mixture into a buttered pie pan to form a crust.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake crust for 6-8 minutes.
- Let cool, then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spread chocolate ice cream evenly onto the bottom of crust.
- Sprinkle peanut butter chips evenly on top of the ice cream.
- Freeze for 15 minutes or until the ice cream is firm.
- Spread vanilla ice cream evenly on top.
- Sprinkly chopped toffee bars on top; freeze.
- Serve with Hot Fudge Sauce.
- To make sauce, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Add whipping cream and corn starch.
- Mix together.
- Serve over the Toffee Bar Pie.