Tina's Amazing Coconut Pie
This has one of those crusts that settle to the bottom of the pan. It doesn't crisp up but it makes up for it by the ease of assembly.
- 2 c
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- biscuit mix (i use jiffy or bisquick)
- 1 c
How to Make Tina's Amazing Coconut Pie
- 1butter a deep dish pie pan or 10 inch pie pan or an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan.
- 2Put all the ingredients, except coconut in a blender and blend for 3 minutes
- 3Pour into pie pan and let settle 5 minutes.
- 4Top with coconut and bake 350 degrees for 40 minutes