- deep dish graham cracker prepared pie crust
- 8 oz can unfrozen lemonade (i've also used pineapple juice)
- 8 oz
- large block cream cheese (room temperature)
- large container cool whip
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
How to Make The Easiest Lemon Icebox Pie EVER!
- 1Cut the cream cheese into pieces so that it comes to room temperature faster
- 2In large mixing bowl, mix lemonade, powdered sugar and cool whip together
- 3Add softened cream cheese to cool whip mixture. Using hand mixer, combine until cream cheese is very small. (Do not want large chunks of cheese)
- 4Fold mixture into pie shell. Place into freezer for 1-2hrs so that it sets. Can move it to the refrigerator to soften up for serving.
**I like it straight from the freezer but it is a matter of preference**