Tequila Lime Pie
- 1/4 c
- 4 large
- eggs, separated
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk, i use fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- lime juice, fresh or store bought
- 1 Tbsp
- store bought graham cracker crust, i made mine from scratch, very easy
- 1 c
- whipped cream, sweetened
- lime wedges
How to Make Tequila Lime Pie
- 1Heat oven to 325 F. In a bowl whisk together the tequila, egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice; set aside.
- 2Using an electric mixer, whip 2 egg whites and sugar until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whipped whites into the lime mixture. Pour into the graham cracker crust and bake just until set in the center, about 20 min. Cool pie on a wire rack before transferring to the fridge. Chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- 3Before serving, cover pie with whipped cream and decorate with the lime wedges.