- partially cooked pizza crust (12 - 14 inches)
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 large
- 1/3 c
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 c
- peanuts (chopped coarsely)
- 1 can(s)
- wilderness extra fruit apple pie filling (chop up the apples a bit)
How to Make Taffy Apple Pizza!
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Mix together cheese mixture. Spread it on pizza crust.
- 3Pour out the caramel topping by drizzling it all around the cream cheese layer.
- 4Sprinkle about half of the peanuts around on top of the cheese and caramel.
- 5Spoon on top of the other layers, the apple pie filling.
Top with remaining chopped nuts.
- 6Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. The crust will be golden brown and the toppings will be cooked.
- 7Let this sit a few minutes after removing from oven. Cut into pizza slices and serve warm.