1partially cooked pizza crust (12 - 14 inches)
1 pkg(8 ounces) cream cheese
1/3 ccaramel ice cream topping
1/2 cpeanuts (chopped coarsely)
1 can(s)wilderness extra fruit apple pie filling (chop up the apples a bit)
How to Make Taffy Apple Pizza!
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Mix together cheese mixture. Spread it on pizza crust.
- Pour out the caramel topping by drizzling it all around the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle about half of the peanuts around on top of the cheese and caramel.
- Spoon on top of the other layers, the apple pie filling.
Top with remaining chopped nuts.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. The crust will be golden brown and the toppings will be cooked.
- Let this sit a few minutes after removing from oven. Cut into pizza slices and serve warm.