Sweet Potatoe Pie
1deep dish pie crust (frozen
1 largeleft over baked sweet potatoe
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tsppumpkin pie spices
1 tsplemon peel
1 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make Sweet Potatoe Pie
- preheat oven to 400
- take the pie crust out to thaw and use a table fork to poke several holes in the bottom and along the sides to prevent it from bubbling up. set aside
- take the baked sweet potato and peel and mash it up some with a fork.
- Add all wet ingredients, the use hand mixer to blend thoroughly.
- Now take all the dry spices and add them with hand mixer on low. Mix well and then add to the pie crust.
**Note** Depending on the size of the potato, sometimes I can get two pies out of this**
- Bake for one hour and then let cool for at least 20 minutes... it is wonderful warm or cool. We top it with whipped cream to make a special treat.