Sweet Potato Pie in a Jar
- 1 pkg
- simply potatoes® mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/3 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 oz
- evaporated milk
- 1 large
- 1 Tbsp
- melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp
- ground pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pkg
- (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust (from 15 ounce package)
How to Make Sweet Potato Pie in a Jar
- 11. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl whisk or stir together all ingredients except pie crust; mix until well blended.
- 22. Unroll pie crust; cut into circles that will fit inside the 4-ounce jelly jars. Press into the bottom and up the sides. Pour sweet potato mixture into jars. Bake 20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- 33. Add fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.