sweet potato pie
3 largesweet potatoes
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cpacked brown sugar
4regular pie crust
4 Tbspmelted butter
How to Make sweet potato pie
- place unpeeled sweet potatos in a pot of water making sure they stay covered and boil until real tender
- remove sweet potatos and peel. skin will remove very easy with a fork.
- place peeled sweet potatoes in a mixing boxl with 2 sticks of butter and mix throughly.
- add eggs and mix
- add the rest of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- pour sweet potatoe mixture into crust brush edges with melted butter and place in oven until firm.