- 2 can(s)
- (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1 pkg
- (8 0z) frozzen whipped topping, thawed
- 1-2/5 oz english toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped
How to Make Sweet And Slow Caramel Pie
- 1pour condensed milk into a 1 quart slow cooker.
- 2cover and cook 6-7 hours or until mixture is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- 3pour into graham cracker crust, cool. spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar. cover and chill.