SWEDISH APPLE PIE
How to Make SWEDISH APPLE PIE
- 1Peel, core and slice apples. You need enough apples to fill a pie pan 3/4 full. I use a deep dish pie pan.
- 2Mix the 1/4 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together, and sprinkle on apples.
- 3Mix the 1 cup of sugar and the egg together.
- 4Mix the sugar and egg mixture, flour, amd melted butter togethe.
- 5Drop dollups of this mixture on top of apples, and spread evenly to cover all of the apples.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 minutes or until apples are cooked and topping is golden brown.
- 7I have made this with canned peaches (BE SURE TO DRAIN ALL OF THE JUICE, I EVEN DABBED THEM WITH A PAPER TOWEL). It was very good also, Whenever I take this anywhere everyone loves it whether it is made with apples or peaches. Try it with other fruits and let me know what you like.
- 8I also double the recipe and use a 9"x13" baking dish when I take it pass. there are never any leftovers.