Super Simple Apple Cobbler Pie (diet)
How to Make Super Simple Apple Cobbler Pie (diet)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash the all apples. Core and slice the Granny Smith apples. Core and dice the red delicious apple. (removing skins is not necessary)
- 2Mix the apples togather in a large bowl.
- 3Combine margerin, cinnamon and splenda in a sauce pan. Melt the ingredients to a boil.
- 4Add all apple to one pie shell.
- 5Pour melted margerine combination over the apples in the pie shell.
- 6Place 2nd pie shell over the filled pie shell and pinch the edges. Score the the crust and place the pie in the oven.
- 7Bake for 50 minutes.
- 8Serve warm. Yummy with sugar-free fat-free whipped toppings or sugar -free ice cream! YUM!