Super Easy S'Mores Pie
How to Make Super Easy S'Mores Pie
- Mix milk and pudding until smooth.
- Pour 1/2 of the chocolate pudding into the premade crust & spread evenly.
- Mix thawed cool whip into the rest of the pudding mixture until completely combined.
- Evenly spread pudding/cool whip mix on top of the pudding already in the crust.
- Chill pie in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until well set.
- After pie has fully set, remove from refrigerator and top with marshmallows. Place pie under a hot broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until the marshmallows have been browned. Remove immediately and return to refrigerator for a few minutes to re-set the pie. Remove from refrigerator to serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.