Super Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
How to Make Super Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1Step 1: In a 9" pie pan, melt 4 1/2 - 5 Tbsp butter or margerine.
Hint: I cover the pie pan with plastic wrap before putting it in the microwave for easy clean-up.
- 2Step 2: Add the entire packet of grahm cracker crumb (from the No-Bake Cheesecake box) to the melted butter or margerine.
- 3Step 3: Add 2 Tbsp sugar to the graham cracker crumbs and butter or margarine mixture.
- 4Step 4: With a fork, mix ingredients together until the crumbs moisten.
- 5Step 5: Starting from the center of the pie pan, firmly press mixture down to create the crust. Continue working your way to the sides of the pie pan. Then start working your way halfway up the side of the pan. When crust is formed, set aside.
Hint: I use the bottom of a small juice glass to form the crust or use a sandwich baggie over my hand.
- 6Step 6: In a medium bowl add the entire No-Bake cheesecake mixture packet.
- 7Step 7: While stirring with a wisk add 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice to the bowl.
- 8Step 8: In a seperate small bowl add 1/2 cup of the canned pumpkin.
Hint: I freeze (freezes great) the remainder of the pumpkin for another time.
- 9Step 8: To the pumpkin wisk in 1 1/4 cups of milk.
Hint: You may also use increase the amount of milk to 1 1/2 cups if you like it more pudding like.
- 10Step 9: Once the wet ingredients have been stirred, add it to the dry ingredients until well combined. (wisking thoroughly for no lumps)
- 11Step 10: Pour the pumpkin cheesecake filling into the crust, cover, and chill for at least 3 1/2 hours. Then enjoy!
Hint: Although I added it for looks, you can have whipped cream with your cheesecake!