Super Easy Key Lime Pie
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 - 2/3 c
- lime juice or key lime juice, to taste (bottled or fresh)
- 12 oz. tub of cool whip, thawed
- 1 tsp
- a few drops of green food color, if desired.
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- fresh lime for garnish
How to Make Super Easy Key Lime Pie
- 1Combine sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, Cool Whip, and vanilla on low speed until well blended. Add a few drops of green food color, if you desire, and mix in well.
- 2Pour into a 9 inch graham cracker crust. Garnish with fresh grated lime peel. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3VARIATION: For a change of pace, fold in a cup of fresh strawberries, coarsley chopped, to the mixture before pouring into the crust. Either way, it is great!