Super Easy Key Lime Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- container whipped topping (8 ounces)
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- key lime juice
- graham cracker pie crust
- additional whipped topping for top of pie as desired
How to Make Super Easy Key Lime Pie
- 1Note: Key lime juice is usually available near the Real Lemon juice in grocery stores. Key lime pie is actually yellow in color. You may add a few drops of green food coloring if you like or simply keep it natural.
- 2Stir together 8 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip), sweetened condensed milk, and key lime juice. Pour into pie shell. Garnish with a bit more whiped topping or a few lime slices. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.