★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 c
- black berries, blue berries, raspberries one kind or all
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 stick
- melted butter
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- adjust ingredient amounts depending on how many you want to serve and what size servings you want.
How to Make Super Easy Berry Cobbler
- 1mix cinnamon and sugar and tappioca
and sprinkle over berries in a glass baking dish.
- 2add cake mix to melted butter and mix with fork until crumbles.
- 3sprinkle crumbled cake mixture over berry mixture evenly.
- 4bake at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes (until topping is golden brown)
- 5serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.