★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 cblack berries, blue berries, raspberries one kind or all
1 stickmelted butter
1 boxyellow cake mix
·adjust ingredient amounts depending on how many you want to serve and what size servings you want.
How to Make Super Easy Berry Cobbler
- mix cinnamon and sugar and tappioca
and sprinkle over berries in a glass baking dish.
- add cake mix to melted butter and mix with fork until crumbles.
- sprinkle crumbled cake mixture over berry mixture evenly.
- bake at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes (until topping is golden brown)
- serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.