Sundae Brownie Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
19 inch unbaked pie shell
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cpeanut butter chips
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Sundae Brownie Pie
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Generously prick bottom and sides of pie crust with fork.
- Bake crust 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs; stir in sugar and butter.
- Stir together flour, cocoa and salt; add to butter mixture.
- Stir in vanilla, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and nuts.
- Pour into pie crust; return to oven.
- Bake additional 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set.
- (Pie will not test done in center.)
- Serve warm or cool with ice cream; drizzle with topping.
- Garnish with kiss.