1reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
8 ozsugar free cool whip
1 boxsugar free sugar free instant french vanilla or banana pudding mix
1 1/2 clow fat 2% milk
11 ozmandrin oranges
1 smallcan crushed pineapple
2bananas - sliced
1/4 cshredded coconut - optional
1/8 ctoasted coconut - optional
How to Make Sugar Free Tropical Pie
- Prepare crust: slice the 2 bananas and line them in the bottom of the low fat graham cracker crust.
- Mix 1 small box of instant sugar free french vanilla or banana creme pudding and 1 1/2 cup low fat milk. Mix with mixer or blender for 2-3 minutes.
- Add to the pudding the small cans of mandrin oranges and pineapple, then add coconut.
- Gently fold the Cool Whip into the pudding and fruit mixture.
- Pour the mixture on top of bananas in the crust.
- If you want at this point you can add toasted coconut and/or sliced bananas to the top of the pie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.