★★★★★ 1 vote5
2ready-made graham cracker pie shells
2 pkgcream cheese, softened
3/4 cpowdered sugar, stevia or splenda
2 boxchocolate fudge instant pudding, i use sugar-free variety
3 c2% milk
16 ozready-made whipped topping
·chocolate shavings or chocolate sprinkles
How to Make Striped Delight
- Cream cheese should be set out until it's softened or you can do this by 30 second intervals in the microwave when you're ready to make the pie.
- Start by beating the cream cheese until it's smooth, then add the powdered sugar, a little at a time, and beat until it's well mixed and smooth. Add 1/2 of the whipped topping and mix until all is completely combined. ***NOTE:Do not over-mix as this will deflate the whipped topping. Divide this mixture between the 2 graham cracker pie shells, smoothing it evenly.
- In a bowl, mix the 2 boxes of pudding mix with the 3 cups of milk. When completely mixed, according to package directions, evenly divide into the 2 pie shells over the cream cheese mixture. This is the second layer of the pies.
- The last layer is the rest of the whipped topping evenly divided between the 2 pies. Spread evenly and you can make pretty swirls on top or however you like it. Lastly, sprinkle on the chocolate sprinkles, but I prefer to make chocolate swirls with a veggie peeler and a chocolate bar, IF I HAPPEN TO HAVE A CHOCOLATE BAR ON HAND. I usually don't have though, so I keep chocolate sprinkles in the cupboard for this use.
- Each pie makes 6 to 8 servings, depending on how large you cut the pieces. Refrigerate the pies to set, at least 3 to 4 hours before serving. *** NOTE: Any leftover pie MUST be refrigerated. ♥ Enjoy!♥