★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 box of store bought or 2 home made pie crusts
·1 can of strawberry pie filling
·1 can of raspberry pie filling
1/4 cfresh berries
How to Make strawberry & raspberry pie
- After putting 1st pie crust in pan sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon sugar.
- Mix Pie filling together in bowl. Add to pie pan. Place in prepared pie pan.
- when you roll out 2nd crust, use a small cookie cutter,preferably round. Place a small hole in middle of crust. Cut slits in top of pie. Put egg wash ( 1 beaten egg,any size) over top of pie.
- when pie done place on cooling rack till slightly cooled. Before serving place the Berries in the small opening, for looks, and serve.
- BAKE AT 375 DEGREES FOR 45 MINUTES OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN & BUBBLY.