★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 smallpkg. strawberry jello
1 qtfresh strawberries
1baked pie shell
How to Make Strawberry Pie
- In sauce pan combine water, sugar and cornstarch. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly!!! Till mixture boils. Boil 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- add Jello, stir till dissolved.
- Let cool till partially set (NOT FIRM)!!!!!
- While cooling, clean and cut up strawberries. Add to the jello mixture and stir till mixed. Not to much.
- Pour into BAKED pie shell. Chill until set.
- My co worker triples the recipe for 2 pies.