★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 small
- pkg. strawberry jello
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries
- baked pie shell
How to Make Strawberry Pie
- 1In sauce pan combine water, sugar and cornstarch. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly!!! Till mixture boils. Boil 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- 2add Jello, stir till dissolved.
- 3Let cool till partially set (NOT FIRM)!!!!!
- 4While cooling, clean and cut up strawberries. Add to the jello mixture and stir till mixed. Not to much.
- 5Pour into BAKED pie shell. Chill until set.
- 6My co worker triples the recipe for 2 pies.