★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (9 inch) frozen ready to bake deep dish pie shell, thawed
- (4 -serving) package strawberry- flavored gelatin
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- ginger ale
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
How to Make STRAWBERRY PIE
- 1Bake pie shell according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients, except strawberries, over medium heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until gelatin has dissolved and mixture is clear, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes. Stir in strawberries then pour into baked pie shell
- 4Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.