★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 ccold water (in addition too)
1/4 cstrawberry jell-o
1graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Strawberry Pie
- Mix water and sugar in saucepan and boil until sugar dissolves.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup water.
- Pour this slowly into sugar/water mixture.
- This will thicken.
- If you do this fast you will get little white lumps. I usually pour a little of the hot mixture into the cornstarch mixture to kind of temper it.
- Stir until it is all mixed together and thick.
- Remove from heat and add jello, vanilla, & butter
- Mix and let cool.
- Arrange berries in 9 or 10 inch pie crust.
- Pour jello mixture over berries and chill at least 2 hours.