STRAWBERRY MOUSSE (PIE or RAMEKINS)
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature (1/2 brick)
3 Tbsppowdered sugar
1 cheavy whipping cream, cold
2 cfrozen strawberries, thawed or fresh strawberries
1/4 ccold water
1 pkgunflavored gelatin
1pre-made graham cracker crust (see *note)
·whipped topping or aerosol whipped cream (optional)
How to Make STRAWBERRY MOUSSE (PIE or RAMEKINS)
- Add 1/4 cup cold water to small saucepan; sprinkle powdered gelatin over water; let stand 1 minute to soften.
- Place over low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved (about 1 minute.) Remove from heat.
- Turn processor/blender on; with processor/blender running, pour in the dissolved gelatin and blend well (several seconds.)
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into strawberry mixture; mix well.
- Add strawberry mixture to whipped cream mixture; fold in and blend well.