STRAWBERRY MOUSSE (PIE or RAMEKINS)
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature (1/2 brick)
- 3 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 c
- frozen strawberries, thawed or fresh strawberries
- 1/3 c
- 1/4 c
- cold water
- 1 pkg
- unflavored gelatin
- pre-made graham cracker crust (see *note)
- whipped topping or aerosol whipped cream (optional)
How to Make STRAWBERRY MOUSSE (PIE or RAMEKINS)
- 4Add 1/4 cup cold water to small saucepan; sprinkle powdered gelatin over water; let stand 1 minute to soften.
- 5Place over low heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved (about 1 minute.) Remove from heat.
- 6Turn processor/blender on; with processor/blender running, pour in the dissolved gelatin and blend well (several seconds.)
- 7Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- 8Stir 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into strawberry mixture; mix well.
- 9Add strawberry mixture to whipped cream mixture; fold in and blend well.