Strawberry Marshmallow Pie (sugar-free, or not)
This is a light pie with only 4 ingredients plus a graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust.
Their preacher came to visit and also is a diabetic. They all enjoyed the pie! I enjoyed making it (and having a slice) It's EASY, QUICK -and light! Pie anyone??
- 3 oz
- gelatin (sweetened with or without sugar)
- 10 oz
- frozen and/or strawberries (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 2 c
- minature marshmellows
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream, whipped
- graham cracker pie crust (or chocolate pie crust)
How to Make Strawberry Marshmallow Pie (sugar-free, or not)
- 3Fold in 2 cups of mini marshmallows. NOTE: If a diabetic, you may need to do an exchange for the marshmallows. If using the sugar-free gelatin, they are the only ingredient that contains sugar (and there would be a smidgen in the cookie crust.) If you didn't want to use a bought crust that contains sugar -you can easily make your own crust without any sugar or sweetener.
You be the judge on what you can and can't have.