Strawberry cream pie
Learned from my friend Shohreh.
- 1 box
- pineapple gelatin (3 oz)
- 2 box
- strawberry gelatin (3 oz each)
- 2/3 c
- sour cream, fat-free
- 200 g
- cream cheese, low-fat (7 oz)
- 1/2 c
- whipped cream, unsweetened
- 1 medium
- pie crust shell
- 1 c
- strawberries, fresh and sliced in half
- 4 - 5 small
- strawberries, whole
How to Make Strawberry cream pie
- 1How to prepare:
Start with preparing the gelatins;
Mix pineapple gelatine with 1/2 cup of warm water stir until gelatin is dissolved in water, then put the container aside to be cooled.
- 2Next in other container, mix 2 boxes of strawberry gelatins with 1 1/2 cup of warm water, stir until gelatin is dissolved in the water, then put the container aside to be cooled.
- 3While the gelatins are cooling down, wash and slice the fresh Strawberries in half.
- 4Then mix the cream cheese, sour cream and whipped cream together and pour them to cooled pineapple gelatin. Mix the ingredients well.
- 5Pure the ingredients to the crust pie shell and spread it equally. Leave at least 1/2 inch to the top for strawberry gelatin. Put it in the refrigerator for 1/2 to 1 an hour that the cream cold and formed.
- 6After the cream is cool, pour the strawberry gelatin on top and arrange the sliced strawberries in a circle, in the gelatin and few whole strawberries in the middle.
- 7Place the crust pie shell in the refrigerator again for 1 hour.
Serve it cold.
- 8As you see in the picture, I cut the crust from around the edge. For a different look and for any decoration. you can serve it as is too, don't cut the crust.
- 9If you like you can design it with whipped cream and different berries on the top. I like it plain and simple.
- 10The crust I cut off, I will keep in the refrigerator and eat it later with tea or coffee.