Strawberry cream pie
Learned from my friend Shohreh.
1 boxpineapple gelatin (3 oz)
2 boxstrawberry gelatin (3 oz each)
2/3 csour cream, fat-free
200 gcream cheese, low-fat (7 oz)
1/2 cwhipped cream, unsweetened
1 mediumpie crust shell
1 cstrawberries, fresh and sliced in half
4 - 5 smallstrawberries, whole
How to Make Strawberry cream pie
- How to prepare:
Start with preparing the gelatins;
Mix pineapple gelatine with 1/2 cup of warm water stir until gelatin is dissolved in water, then put the container aside to be cooled.
- Next in other container, mix 2 boxes of strawberry gelatins with 1 1/2 cup of warm water, stir until gelatin is dissolved in the water, then put the container aside to be cooled.
- While the gelatins are cooling down, wash and slice the fresh Strawberries in half.
- Then mix the cream cheese, sour cream and whipped cream together and pour them to cooled pineapple gelatin. Mix the ingredients well.
- Pure the ingredients to the crust pie shell and spread it equally. Leave at least 1/2 inch to the top for strawberry gelatin. Put it in the refrigerator for 1/2 to 1 an hour that the cream cold and formed.
- After the cream is cool, pour the strawberry gelatin on top and arrange the sliced strawberries in a circle, in the gelatin and few whole strawberries in the middle.
- Place the crust pie shell in the refrigerator again for 1 hour.
Serve it cold.
- As you see in the picture, I cut the crust from around the edge. For a different look and for any decoration. you can serve it as is too, don't cut the crust.
- If you like you can design it with whipped cream and different berries on the top. I like it plain and simple.
- The crust I cut off, I will keep in the refrigerator and eat it later with tea or coffee.