★★★★★ 1 vote5
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1 small
- box of sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- fresh strawberries, enough to top the pie
- strawberry glaze
- 1 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- corn startch
- 1 sm pkg
- sugar free strawberry jello
- 6 Tbsp
STRAWBERRY SUGAR FREE GLAZE
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Sugar Free Pie
- 1in two quart mixing bowl with hand mixer blend cream cheese and milk until no lumps of cheese appear. add the package of instant pudding and mix till starts to thicken, put into pie shell.
- 2top the cream cheese filling with fresh strawberry's that have been cleaned and left whole. top with sugar free strawberry glaze as follows.
- 3for glaze combine water and corn starch and cook till thickened, add jello stir till dissolved. remove from heat then add the splenda. let mixture set a short time before glazing the pie, then refrigerate.