Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Tara Guthrie Lucas
- 3 lb
- fresh strawberries, fully ripe
- shortbread cookie pie crust, keebler ready made
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1Mix cream cheese and milk with small wire whisk until smooth and well blended. Spread on bottom only of ready made pie crust.
- 2Wash and cap strawberries. Drain well and pat dry with paper towels. Take half of the strawberries (leave whole) and arrange on top of cream cheese layer in pie crust, covering bottom of pie crust completely.
- 3Chop the remaining half of the berries. Combine chopped berries, sugar, and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Cook over medium high to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until filling is very thick and glossy. Set aside to cool.
- 4Pour cooled filling over berries in pie crust. Chill in refrigerator about four hours or until chilled completely. Keep refrigerated. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.