Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Sweet, fresh and satisfying, this pie is a terrific blending of light summer berries and creamy cream cheese. I could eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner... and maybe for a snack too! The Test Kitchen
2deep dish pie crust, baked & cooled
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
1 pkgcream cheese, softened, 8 oz.
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz.
1/3 creal lemon lemon juice
1/4 call-purpose flour
1 1/2 cwater
1 boxstrawberry Jell-o, small, 3 oz.
3 cfresh sliced strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- THIS RECIPE MAKES TWO PIES: Prepare pie crust according to package directions. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, real lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat well. Refrigerate.
- In a small saucepan, mix sugar and flour. Slowly add water to dissolve sugar and flour. Bring to a boil and cook until mixture looks almost clear.
- Remove from heat and add box of strawberry Jello. Allow to cool slightly before pouring over strawberries.
- Divide cream cheese mixture between two pie crusts.
- Top with sliced fresh strawberries, top with cooled strawberry glaze to cover berries. Refrigerate until set. Serve with or without Cool Whip.