Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Sweet, fresh and satisfying, this pie is a terrific blending of light summer berries and creamy cream cheese. I could eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner... and maybe for a snack too! The Test Kitchen
- deep dish pie crust, baked & cooled
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened, 8 oz.
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz.
- 1/3 c
- real lemon lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 box
- strawberry Jell-o, small, 3 oz.
- 3 c
- fresh sliced strawberries
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
How to Make Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1THIS RECIPE MAKES TWO PIES: Prepare pie crust according to package directions. Cool.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, real lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat well. Refrigerate.
- 3In a small saucepan, mix sugar and flour. Slowly add water to dissolve sugar and flour. Bring to a boil and cook until mixture looks almost clear.
- 4Remove from heat and add box of strawberry Jello. Allow to cool slightly before pouring over strawberries.
- 5Divide cream cheese mixture between two pie crusts.
- 6Top with sliced fresh strawberries, top with cooled strawberry glaze to cover berries. Refrigerate until set. Serve with or without Cool Whip.