Strawberry-Chocolate-Cream Cheese Tarts
- phyllo tart shells (check out my shared recipes for phyllo tart shells, if you need directions on how to make these)
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cool whip
- strawberries, sliced into four slices
- 1/4 c
- chocolate syrup
How to Make Strawberry-Chocolate-Cream Cheese Tarts
- 1Beat together cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 2Add cool whip and beat on low speed until thoroughly mixed with cream cheese mixture.
- 3Spoon cream cheese mixture into phyllo tart shells. Layer two strawberry slices on top of each tart and drizzle with a bit of chocolate syrup.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.