Strawberry/Banana mini pies
How to Make Strawberry/Banana mini pies
- 1Add jell-0 to boiling water, mix until jello has dissolved. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- 2Take graham crackers place in a gallon zip lock bag, squeeze out excess air, close and crush with a rolling pin until crackers are fine.
- 3Melt butter, add to crushed crackers until the right consistancy for crust. (some people like it different so this is up to u).
- 4Place a serving size spoon full of crust into the bottom of cupcake papers placed in cupcake pans. Press the crumbs into papers.
- 5Slice strawberries and bananas into bite size pieces.
- 6Once the jello has gotten to room temperature, add cool whip and mix thoroughly.
- 7Fold in sliced fruit, fill cupcake papers with jello/fruit mixture. Sprinkle leftover crumbs over top of dessert. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
- 8Remove from cupcake papers and serve.