Strawberry/Banana mini pies
How to Make Strawberry/Banana mini pies
- Add jell-0 to boiling water, mix until jello has dissolved. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- Take graham crackers place in a gallon zip lock bag, squeeze out excess air, close and crush with a rolling pin until crackers are fine.
- Melt butter, add to crushed crackers until the right consistancy for crust. (some people like it different so this is up to u).
- Place a serving size spoon full of crust into the bottom of cupcake papers placed in cupcake pans. Press the crumbs into papers.
- Slice strawberries and bananas into bite size pieces.
- Once the jello has gotten to room temperature, add cool whip and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in sliced fruit, fill cupcake papers with jello/fruit mixture. Sprinkle leftover crumbs over top of dessert. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
- Remove from cupcake papers and serve.