STRAWBERRIES N' CREAM CHEESECAKE TARTS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 pkgstrawberry supreme cake mix
1/4 cbutter or margarine, melted
2 pkgcream cheese, softened (8 oz.) each
1 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 csour cream
How to Make STRAWBERRIES N' CREAM CHEESECAKE TARTS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 24-mini muffin pan with foil liners.
- Combine cake mix and melted butter in a large bowl. Beat at low speed with mixer for 1 minute.
- Divide batter evenly in muffin tin.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup of sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tin, over the cake batter mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Combine sour cream and 1/4 cup of sugar in a small bowl. Spoon evenly over cheesecakes and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Then cool.
- Garnish each tart with a fresh strawberry half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.