STRAWBERRIES N' CREAM CHEESECAKE TARTS
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 1 pkg
- strawberry supreme cake mix
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, softened (8 oz.) each
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- fresh strawberries
How to Make STRAWBERRIES N' CREAM CHEESECAKE TARTS
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 24-mini muffin pan with foil liners.
- 3Combine cake mix and melted butter in a large bowl. Beat at low speed with mixer for 1 minute.
- 4Divide batter evenly in muffin tin.
- 6Combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup of sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl.
- 7Spoon evenly into muffin tin, over the cake batter mixture.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until mixture is set.
- 10Combine sour cream and 1/4 cup of sugar in a small bowl. Spoon evenly over cheesecakes and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Then cool.
- 11Garnish each tart with a fresh strawberry half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.