Spinich, Ricotta and Feta Rolls
- 1 pkg
- spinich (defrosted and drained well)
- 1 pkg
- feta cheese (redcued fat can be used also)
- 8 oz. container of ricotta
- 2 pkg
- frozen puff pastry
- sun dried tomatoes, drained, just a few (optional)
- salt & pepper
- egg yolk for egg wash
How to Make Spinich, Ricotta and Feta Rolls
- 1Defrost spinich overnight in fridge. Squeeze out as much water as possible.
- 2In a medium bowl, crumble feta and mix in ricotta cheese, spinich and thinly sliced or sundried tomato. Season with salt & pepper.
- 3Divide thawed puff pastry into quarters. Spoon the mixture onto puff pastry square. Seal edges with eggwash and roll.
- 4Brush top with egg wash and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- 5Place onto a greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper. At 350 degrees, bake 20-25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden brown. ENJOY!