Spinich, Ricotta and Feta Rolls
1 pkgspinich (defrosted and drained well)
1 pkgfeta cheese (redcued fat can be used also)
18 oz. container of ricotta
2 pkgfrozen puff pastry
slicesun dried tomatoes, drained, just a few (optional)
·salt & pepper
·egg yolk for egg wash
How to Make Spinich, Ricotta and Feta Rolls
- Defrost spinich overnight in fridge. Squeeze out as much water as possible.
- In a medium bowl, crumble feta and mix in ricotta cheese, spinich and thinly sliced or sundried tomato. Season with salt & pepper.
- Divide thawed puff pastry into quarters. Spoon the mixture onto puff pastry square. Seal edges with eggwash and roll.
- Brush top with egg wash and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper. At 350 degrees, bake 20-25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden brown. ENJOY!