How to Make SPICY BLUEBERRY PIE
- Line 9 inch pie plate with one crust.
- Combine brown sugar, flour and cloves. Toss in the blueberries. Add to crust. Dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust. Poke holes in top or cut a design to let steam out.
NOTE: I have little pie cutters that I use. With scraps of dough I cut out little leafs or nuts to place on top of pie. Brush with milk to help it stick to crust. I brush the top of pie crust with milk and sprinkle lightly with granulated sugar.
- Bake pie in a preheated oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, then lower to 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Crust should be golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.