Southern Sweet Potato Pies
1 1/2 ccooked sweet potatoes, mashed
1 1/2 stickbutter, melted
1 1/2 Tbspvanilla extract
5 largeeggs, beaten
12 ozcan of evaporated milk
1 pkgfrozen deepdish pie shells
How to Make Southern Sweet Potato Pies
- Place sweet potatoes into mixer bowl and add the sugar and the flour. Blend.
- Add eggs and evaporated milk. Blend well.
- Add the vanilla. Beat 2 min. with mixer to help remove any strings in sweet potatoes.
- Add the melted butter and blend well.
- Pour into 2 uncooked pie shells.
- Bake 1 hour in a preheated 350 degree oven. Center will be jiggly when done. Remove from oven and cool on rack.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.