Sour Cream Cheesecake pie
- 1 large
- graham cracker pie crust--i use the one with 2 extra servings
- 1 small
- can crushed pineapple-drained
- 12 oz
- cream cheese-room temperature
- 2 large
- 3/4 c
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- grated lemon zest
How to Make Sour Cream Cheesecake pie
- 1Put the drained crushed pineapple in the bottom of the graham cracker pie shell.
Put pie shell on a cookie sheet so it is easier to handle.
- 2Combine and beat the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and zest until light and smooth.
- 3Pour into the crust and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degree.
- 4Take out of oven and add a mixture of:
1 cup sour cream
3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Carefully spreading over the top of the pie.
- 5Bake another 10 minutes more and refrigerate after cool.