So EASY O CHARLEY'S CARAMEL PIE COPY
- 1 large
- keebler graham cracker crust
- 2 can(s)
- eagle brand condensed milk
- 1 small
- cool whip whipped topping
- I small
- package chopped pecans
- I bag(s)
- toll house mini semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 medium
- crock pot
How to Make So EASY O CHARLEY'S CARAMEL PIE COPY
- 1Remove labels from condensed milk, DO NOT OPEN CANS!
- 2Place unopened condensed milk cans inside crock pot. Pour water to fill crock pot and barely cover the cans. Turn on low and cover for 7 hours.
- 3When the 7 hours have finished, turn off the crock pot and remove the cans. Once cans are cool enough to handle, remove tops and pour into pie crust. Smooth out the top of caramel with spoon or spatula. DO NOT ADD COOL WHIP UNTIL COMPLETELY COOL!
- 4Once completely cooled, top with cool whip and garnish with pecans and mini chocolate chips. ENJOY!