Ciao Bella Snickers Pie
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
52.07 oz snickers bars, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
19 inch graham cracker pie shell
12 ozcream cheese,softened
1/2 csour cream
1/3 cpeanut butter
2/3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
2 Tbspheavy cream or milk
How to Make Ciao Bella Snickers Pie
- Place candy bar pieces in pie crust;set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs,sour cream and peanut butter; beat just until combined. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a small saucepan melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut with a knife dipped in warm water. Enjoy!