Ciao Bella Snickers Pie
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
- 2.07 oz snickers bars, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 9 inch graham cracker pie shell
- 12 oz
- cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 c
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter
- 2/3 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
- heavy cream or milk
How to Make Ciao Bella Snickers Pie
- 1Place candy bar pieces in pie crust;set aside.
- 2With an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 3Add eggs,sour cream and peanut butter; beat just until combined. Pour into pastry shell.
- 4Bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- 5In a small saucepan melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- 6Cut with a knife dipped in warm water. Enjoy!