Slowcooker Pumpkin Pudding
1 can(s)(15 ounces) pumpkin puree
1 Tbsppumpkin pie spice
2 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)(12 ounces) evaporated milk
1/2 cbiscuit mix (ie, bisquick)
How to Make Slowcooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Spray the slow cooker crock with non-stick spray or lightly oil the inside.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using an electric hand-held mixer, or stand mixer at low to medium speed, beat ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crock.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or cook on High 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.