Simplest Key Lime pie
NOTE** I have put a "COOK" time but this is a no bake pie. It should be refridgerated a few hours at least and best if you can chill overnight.
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- lime juice or juice from key limes
- premade or homemade graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream topping
How to Make Simplest Key Lime pie
- 1Mix all ingredients except the pie crust obviously and the whipped cream in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and thick. Pour mixture into your pie crust and chill for at least 4 hours. Best if chilled overnight. When ready to serve, serve with whipped cream... It's soooooo yummy
- 2You may use low fat creamed cheese with the recipe and it's just as good but may take a bit longer to set up.