Sherry's Creamy Chocolate Pie
- 1 pkg
- jello instant pudding - cook and serve (not instant)
- 1 c
- 1 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 medium
- hershey's chocolate bar (or 5 fun size)
- pre-baked pie crust or graham cracker crust
- sweetened whipped cream or cool whip
How to Make Sherry's Creamy Chocolate Pie
- 1In Microwavable deep sided bowl combine Pudding mix with Sugar. Whisk in Cream and Milk until well blended. Cook in microwave 5-6 minutes. Add Chocolate bar and stir. Microwave again for just a minute, stir and check for consistency. Should be very thick. Add half minute increments till desired consistency.
- 2Press plastic wrap onto surface so that skin does not form. Allow to cool completely. Pour into a pre-baked or graham cracker pie crust. Top with Whipped Cream or Cool Whip and enjoy!
- 3Refrigerate leftovers.