How to Make Saltine Cracker Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees .
- 2Butter a pie pan & set aside .
- 3Crumble crackers very fine & put in a med mixing bowl. Add pecan pieces & baking powder . Stir to mix .
- 4Beat egg whites till stiff . Add sugar and vanilla & beat together
- 5Pour egg whites over cracker mixture & fold together until well mixed . Pour into pie pan & bake until golden brown & crusty . Cool completely .
- 6I top with whipping cream or have it on the side . Some of my family don't like whipped cream, go figure ! Lol