Rustic Apple Cranberry Tart ~ Easy one
Perfect anytime, nice for fall!!!!
Recipe was from Ocean Spray ~
Picture is also from Ocean Spray!
- crust from 15-ounce pkg. of refrigeated pie crusts
- 1 can(s)
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen canberries, chopped
- 1/4 c
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
How to Make Rustic Apple Cranberry Tart ~ Easy one
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F ~ Unwrap pie crust: press seams together firmly.
Place in 9 inch pie plate.
- 2Combine all ingredients , except sugar, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Spoon fruit mixture into pastry
lined plate. Fold edges of pastry over fruit, pleating so crust lies flat.
Sprinkle sugar over crust.
- 3Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degree F. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and crust is golden brown !!!!
Nice and easy !!!!