Reesse's Peanut Butter Pie
- peanut butter crumb crust(recipe follows)
- 1 1/3 c
- (8-oz. pkg.) reese's minis peanut butter cups, divided
- 1/2 c
- reese's creamy peanut butte
- 1 pkg
- (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- 1 tub
- (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- additional whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream
How to Make Reesse's Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Prepare PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST. Set aside 1/3 cup mini peanut butter cups for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining peanut butter cups; set aside.
- 2Combine peanut butter, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl; beat until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar and milk, blending until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in chopped peanut butter cups. Pour into crust.
- 33 Cover; freeze several hours or until firm. Soften slightly before serving. Garnish each slice with whipped topping and 1 to 2 mini peanut butter cups. Cover; freeze leftover pie. 8 to 10 servings. PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350° F. Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers, crushed) and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Place 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter and 3 tablespoons butter or margaine in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until butter is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add to crumb mixture, blending thoroughly. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely. NOTE: 1 extra serving-size packaged crumb crust (9 oz.) may be used instead of PEANUT BUTTER CRUMB CRUST.
- 4I Found this recipe on hersheys.com, check it out! it has tons of recipes for reeses peanut butter cups. it will have you wanting to lick the screen!