Reese's Peanut butter Pie
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 1/2 Tbspbutter
1/2 cpeanut butter
1 cwhipped cream, sweetened ( cool whip )
1/2 Tbspvanilla extract
10reese's peanut butter cups
1pie shell your choice
How to Make Reese's Peanut butter Pie
- cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Melt butter and set aside.
- Add the peanut butter and whip it together.
- Add the whipped cream,vanilla,and butter and scrap down the sides and fold in the chopped reeses cups.
- Spoon into the pie shell,and sprinkle some chopped reeses cups on top.
Chill for one hour if you can wait and serve.