Redneck Cherry Pie
29" deep dish pie shells
2envelopes dream whip (follow directions on box)
8 ozcream cheese (softened)
1 boxpowdered sugar, 16 oz.
1 can(s)21 oz. can cherry pie filling (i use comstock)
8 ozpecan halves (i use raw)
How to Make Redneck Cherry Pie
- Preheat oven to 400
- Pierce bottom and sides of 2 crusts with fork.
- Set aside to cool.
- Beat Dream Whip according to directions on box and put in fridge
- Beat Powdered Sugar and Cream Cheese together.
- Mix Dream Whip into cream cheese mixture.
- Fill cooled cooked pie shells with mixture.
- Refrigerate and enjoy! Makes 2 pies.