Red, White & Blueberry Pie
- 1/2 pkg
- (15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts, 1 crust
- 1 qt
- fresh strawberries, divided
- squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) light cream cheese, softend
- 3/4 c
- cup milk
- 1 pkg
- (3.3 ounces) white chocolate instand pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 c
- thawed frozen light whipped topping
How to Make Red, White & Blueberry Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degree's. Bake crust in a deep dish pie plate (10-12 min) or until golden brown.. Let cool completely.
- 2Clean strawberries, pat dry. Select 8 uniformly-sized strawberries for garnish. Slice in half leaving stems, set aside. (Garnish)
- 3Melt white chocolate in microwave uncovered on high for 1 minute. Stirring after each 10 seconds until chocolate is melted and smooth. Dip strawberry halves in chocolate, place on parchment or wax paper cut side down. Let chocolate harden.
- 4Take remaining white chocolate and spread evenly to coat entire bottom and sides of crust. Layer the rest of sliced strawberries over bottom of crust.
- 5Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat until mixture begins to thicken. Spread mixture evenly over stawberries.
- 6Arrange blueberries evenly over top of pie filling. Decorate the outer edge of the pie with cool whip by making rosettes with a cake decorator.
- 7Take the garnish strawberries and place on whipped topping border. Refridgerate until ready to serve.