Red, White & Blueberry Pie
1/2 pkg(15 oz) refrigerated pie crusts, 1 crust
1 qtfresh strawberries, divided
4squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate for baking
1 pkg(8 oz) light cream cheese, softend
3/4 ccup milk
1 pkg(3.3 ounces) white chocolate instand pudding and pie filling
1 1/2 cfresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
1 cthawed frozen light whipped topping
How to Make Red, White & Blueberry Pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degree's. Bake crust in a deep dish pie plate (10-12 min) or until golden brown.. Let cool completely.
- Clean strawberries, pat dry. Select 8 uniformly-sized strawberries for garnish. Slice in half leaving stems, set aside. (Garnish)
- Melt white chocolate in microwave uncovered on high for 1 minute. Stirring after each 10 seconds until chocolate is melted and smooth. Dip strawberry halves in chocolate, place on parchment or wax paper cut side down. Let chocolate harden.
- Take remaining white chocolate and spread evenly to coat entire bottom and sides of crust. Layer the rest of sliced strawberries over bottom of crust.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat until mixture begins to thicken. Spread mixture evenly over stawberries.
- Arrange blueberries evenly over top of pie filling. Decorate the outer edge of the pie with cool whip by making rosettes with a cake decorator.
- Take the garnish strawberries and place on whipped topping border. Refridgerate until ready to serve.